(443) 853-3750 (phone)
GREGORY FRIEDMAN is one of the co–founders of AGM Commercial Real Estate Advisors, and has practiced commercial brokerage since 1994. Greg began his career at Miller Corporate Real Estate, where he became the top producer in this 20–person firm by 1996. He became a partner in 1998 and remained so until the sale of the company to Coldwell Banker Commercial in 2003.
Greg and AGM Commercial Real Estate have been recognized by Costar Group as a Costar “Power Broker” in 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2011, a recognition given to the top 15 brokers in a given market, based on activity volume. While with Coldwell Banker Commercial, Greg was recognized nationally by NRT as the #1 commercial broker in the Mid–Atlantic Region in 2003 and the #2 producer in the 19–state North–East USA Division. Again in 2004 and 2005, he was recognized as the #2 commercial broker in the Mid–Atlantic Region.
In 2009, Greg earned his LEED Green Associate designation in response to requests and inquiries from several clients. This designation is reserved for individuals who demonstrate green building expertise in non–technical fields of practice and denotes basic knowledge of green design, construction, and operations.
Greg is a graduate of Washington University in St. Louis and has a Master’s Degree in Finance from Loyola College. A native of Baltimore, he has been involved in several community organizations, including board positions at The Associated Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore and The Children’s Home. Professionally, Greg is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), a professional organization for which less than 20 percent of commercial brokers qualify.
Greg has focused primarily on office and warehouse leasing and sales. He has represented both local and national firms across a wide variety of industries. In addition, Greg has significant experience handling both the acquisition and disposition of space.
Significant tenant representation assignments include:
- Impaq International – 30,000 square feet of office space for headquarters and calling center, Columbia, MD, and 14,000 square feet of office space for branch operations, Washington, D.C. (2006-2013).
- Advance Atlas – 56,00 square feet of office and warehouse space, White Marsh, MD (2013).
- Pandora Jewelry – 58,000 square feet of office space for North American headquarters, Columbia, MD (2011).
- E&G Classics – 51,000 square feet of manufacturing space for worldwide headquarters, Jessup, MD (2012).
- NFM, Inc. – 28,000 square feet of office space for corporate headquarters, Hanover, MD (2011).
- Eurotech, Inc. – 17,000 square feet of office space for North American Headquarters, Columbia, MD (2011).
- Pepsi Bottling Group – 19,540 square feet of office space for regional offices, Columbia, MD (2010) .
- Guardian Services Group – 100,000 square feet of warehouse space, Baltimore, MD (2010), 144,500 square feet of warehouse space, Baltimore, MD (2007), and 134,000 square feet of warehouse, Norfolk, VA (2007).
- Head USA – 106,000 square feet of warehouse space, Baltimore, MD (2009).
- GSE Systems – 31,000 square feet of office space for corporate headquarters, Baltimore, MD (2008).
- American Medical Directors Association – 10,151 square feet of office space for national headquarters, Columbia, MD (2007).
- Signal Perfection Ltd. – 23,006 square feet of office and assembly space, Columbia, MD (2006 & 2011).
- Cendant Corporation – 30,000 square feet of office space, Sparks, MD, and 30,000 square feet of office space for regional and sales office, Columbia, MD (2005).
- Columbia National – 46,000 square feet of office space, Columbia, MD (2004).
- Beazer Homes – 17,000 square feet of office space, Columbia, MD (2004).
- Reynolds & Reynolds Company – Various office assignments, including 17,000 square feet in Tampa, FL, 3,000 square feet in Chicago, IL, and 13,000 square feet in Virginia Beach, VA, among others. Disposition of sales offices in Coral Gables, FL, Houston TX, Detroit, MI, and Philadelphia, PA, among others
- Susquehanna Bank – Acquisition of two bank branches, Pikesville, MD and Owings Mills, MD (2005).
- Pennysaver Group – 82,000 square feet of office and warehouse, Hanover, MD (2004 & 2007).
- Wachovia Bank, NA – Acquisition of two bank branches, Ellicott City, MD and Hanover, MD (2003).
- Citifinancial – 265,000 square feet of office space, Baltimore, MD (2001).
- Arbitron – 21,000 square feet of office space, Columbia, MD (2001).
Greg has also done significant disposition work. This includes not only owner representation, but also excess space disposition on behalf of tenants (subleasing or selling). Disposition clients include Aramark, WP Commercial, Koll Management, East Harbor Management, Delta Airlines, Fujitsu Network Telecommunications, and Novastar Mortgage.
Recent significant disposition assignments include:
- East Harbor Management – Handle the leasing of 100,000 square feet of office space spread over two buildings, Columbia, MD (2004 – 2007). Sale of portfolio of 6 office buildings with a total value of over $29,000,000.
- Delta Airlines – Sale of excess property and 36,000 square foot former reservation center.
- Signal Perfection, Ltd. – Sale of 12,000 square foot office building to allow expansion through new leasing.
- Micrographic Equipment Design, Inc. – Sale of 13,000 square foot office building to allow consolidation through new leasing.
- Fujitsu Telecommunications – Dispose of 41,000 square feet of excess office and warehouse space, Hanover, MD.
- Novastar Mortgage – Dispose of 20,000 square feet of excess office space, Columbia, MD.
- WP Commercial – Handle the leasing of 100,000 square foot office building, Columbia, MD.
Finally, Greg is also very active in building and investment acquisitions for himself, investors, and clients. Greg has been a minority member and managing member in 18 different projects since 1996 with a total value of over $80,000,000.
- Gregory Friedman
- Michael Bender
- Doug Kaufman
- David Dombrowski
- Shawn Fitzpatrick
- Elizabeth Hans