(443) 853-3755 (phone)
DOUG KAUFMAN, is dedicated to helping his clients increase their profitability through the development and implementation of a commercial real-estate strategy that balances the overhead cost of real estate with the need for the most productive work environment possible. Leveraging his commitment for driving his clients’ businesses forward, Doug strives to find the perfect situation where a client’s facilities cost is lowered, while the location will increase productivity and functionality.
Years of high-level client-management experience enables Doug to guide his clients through the difficult and challenging process of commercial real-estate evaluation, selection, and negotiation. Doug joined AGM Commercial Real Estate Advisors in the Summer of 2011.
Doug, a Baltimore native, started in the commercial real-estate industry in 2005, after a successful career managing the General Advertising accounts for many household companies, such as AT&T, Xerox, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, and Pella Windows and Doors.
Doug specializes in the sales and leasing of office and industrial properties throughout the Baltimore Metropolitan region.
- BCP Investors
- DC Web Designers
- First Mariner Bank
- Kelson Energy
- Message Systems
- OmniTI Computer Consulting
- Pasha Group
- Superior Transfer
- Real Estate Salesperson, State of Maryland
Associations / Organizations:
- Greater Baltimore Technology Council (GBTC)
- The Associated – Real Estate Industry Group, Outreach & Event Committee Member, Co-Founder of Tech Initiative
- Mercy Medical Center’s NICU Fundraising Committee Member
- The Gilman School, Five-Year & Class Annual Fund Chairman
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Washington & Lee University, Lexington, VA
- Independent Business Classes, Loyola College of Maryland
- High School, The Gilman School, Baltimore, MD