DAVID DOMBROWSKI brings over 20 years of sales, marketing, and commercial real-estate experience to AGM Commercial. Prior to joining AGM, Mr. Dombrowski was a vice president at MDRE Brokerage and also a vice president at Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT. David focused on tenant representation, as well as landlord representation. Mr. Dombrowski’s prior experience includes extension training and work in the commercial appraisal field, both on the fee side and with a major local bank.
Years of experience have enabled David to advise clients through business decisions that are often difficult when surveying and analyzing the options presented by the commercial real-estate environment. He is a Baltimore native, living in the Cedarcroft neighborhood of Baltimore City with his wife and two children. Mr. Dombrowski studied business and marketing at the University of Baltimore.
Recent significant buyer/seller representation assignments include:
- Industrial: 65,000 square-feet in Baltimore City, MD
- Industrial: 500,000 square-feet property on 36 acres in Curtis Bay, MD
Recent significant lease representation assignments include:
Peabody Heights Brewery:
- Industrial: 49,000 square-feet in Baltimore City, MD
- Office: 4,200 square-feet in Baltimore County, MD
Volvo Construction Rental:
- Industrial: 11,000 square-foot shop on 5 acres, Baltimore City, MD